[ No one deserves this… ]
[ No one deserves this… ]
ok realtalk tho when you all first started drawing ur animes did it start out like this
with everything down to the hands-behind-back-because-i-can’t-draw-hands to sugoi sparkly desu eyes that you’d spend 90% your time drawing and the other 10% bullshitting the rest of the body and the really weirdly parted hair with a huge chunk of the bangs right in the middle of the forehead and a V on the chest for cleavage
//casually jumps on the Emofuri bandwagon
for you and me who experience artblock..
keep on drawing!
(Question from my Ask.fm account)
I’ve been asked a lot about developing styles and improving so I thought I would make an advice comic for you lovelies~ :>
It’s so hard to explain about our development in art styles. We may be influenced by the same things, but how we illustrate, express, and think is completely different. It’s not something you can buy or learn in a class.
Remember that age doesn’t matter and it’s never too late. You can draw whether you’re 30 or 13. You’re still young! And there’s no rush. We learn at our pace and should be proud of ourselves for continuing to draw. Not many people realize that art is a pretty tough field and I know a couple that have given up and chosen other paths.
Improvement will happen if you keep on doing what you love. It will take time but keep practicing and months (or years) from now you’ll be amazed at how much you’ve progressed. Soon your doodles that used to take you 2 hours will take only a minute or less.
But again, you have to just do it. This applies with music, performance, or anything else. Tutorials, books, and advices won’t mean anything unless you actually do it.
Don’t think about what anyone will think, if you’ll be famous or not, or if you’ll develop a “unique” style. Just start drawing. Fanart, figure drawing, animals, anime, just do it!!
You will improve and you will create great things. Just do it!!
I hope this helps!
I LOST IT AT THE LAST ONE
I was feeling paranoid about that dark entrance to the other room so I made this to make myself feel less paranoid
Thank you Joj for taking the screenshots
Look at all the notes little ghost friend got!!!
THIS IS SO INSPIRING
i was looking up chicken noises to annoy my sister and now i can’t breathe
I STARTED PLAYING THIS IN THE CAR AND MY ENTIRE FAMILY TOLD ME TO “TURN IT OFF HAILEY” WITHOUT MISSING A BEAT
ITS 2 AM AND I AM DYING
this is literally what i’ve set up as my alarm for school
How can I teach my chickens to sing???
not this AGAIN
THINGS U SHOULDNT SAY TO AN ARTIST WHILE THEYRE DRAWING
SEE ALSO “WHY IS HE/SHE NAKED” iM NO T DONE YE T SMARTASS
"OMG WHY DOES IT HAVE BOOBS YOU PERV"
IT’S A GIRL I’M DRAWING A FUCKI GN GIRL.
"Why isn’t the rest of it shaded?" BECAUSE I’M STILL SHADING THE FUCKING FACE FUCK NUGGET
"Hey you missed that bit" DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM FCKINGNSM FINISHED U NIPPLE WANK
"it looks really messy" I HAVENT GOTTEN UP TO LINEART YET OF COURSE IT DOES
" That foot looks ackward. " SO WILL MINE WHEN I SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS "
"why do you always draw animal people" IC AN DRAW WHATEVE THE FKC I WANT UF CKIGN PEIC OF SHTI GOODBYE
Bellossom went to rehabgood for you bellossom